The Texas Land and Cattle Restaurant Manager works as a member of the restaurant management team to plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of the restaurant while adhering to the company‚€™s operational standards; solid leadership, embracing our people culture, always serving impeccable food and perfect beverage, creating the perfect guest and team member experience, and maintaining a sanitary, safe, and spotlessly clean restaurant.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- People:¬ Provides direction, coaching and feedback for all team members.¬ Ensures that the guests‚€™ needs are our main focus while enforcing standards for individual performance.¬ ¬ Our Restaurant Manager builds the quality and morale of our staff by selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring, managing and leading according to our commitment to demonstrating our cultural beliefs.
- Positive Impact: The Restaurant¬ Manager has contributory financial responsibility for labor cost and food cost. Our Restaurant Manager executes operational goals and plans to achieve or exceed budgets. He / She will direct staff, write schedules, and commit to open feedback according to our commitment to coach and mentor all team members to achieve their professional goals.
- Represent our Brand: The Restaurant Manager is responsible for all areas of the operations during scheduled shifts which include on-the-spot decision making. Individual will possess a strong understanding of all restaurant systems and operations.¬ Maintains food quality and safety standards demonstrating our commitment to 100% execution of brand standards at all times. Responsible for community outreach through marketing efforts supporting our commitment to achieve positive sales growth.
- Balanced Key Results:¬ The Restaurant Manager achieves standards by acting as a support system for all areas of the restaurant.¬ Maintains a spotlessly clean and safe restaurant at all times.¬ Ensures highest quality levels of products and hospitality. He / She Responds to guest feedback/scores, ongoing maintenance/housekeeping, and staff training/supervision in order to achieve our 4 Key Desired Results.
Skills & Requirements
- High School Degree or Equivalent required.
- College or Culinary Management degree preferred but not required.
- 1-2¬ years restaurant management experience as a Manager or Lead role
- Desire to lead, coach and mentor.¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational skills and detailed oriented.
- A passion for food, and consistently delivering a great guest experience.
- Ability to stand and walk around a restaurant to supervise operations for a minimum of¬ 8-10 hours.
- Must be willing and available to work flexible/non-standard hours, including weekends.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 30 lbs repeatedly during a shift.¬ At times it may be necessary to lift up to 50 lbs.
- College or Culinary / Hospitality school background a plus.
- Previous Management experience in a polished casual, full service restaurant.